If you’re looking to take a bit of an Italian spin on your bedroom design, you may be wondering where to start. Italian furniture to speaks to high quality and class for many, many years and you most likely want your bedroom to so the same. Here are some essential bedroom pieces to spice up the Italian feel.
- Beds: The first thing that may come to mind when upgrading your bedroom is, of course, your bed. There are a seemingly infinite amount of different styles of Italian beds, ranging from elegant and antique, to sleek and modern. Each of them have their own charm and charisma to them that is sure to up the style of your bedroom.
- Vanities:A classic in the realm of high end furniture, vanities are yet another classic piece of luxury Italian style. Whether you go more for function or for look, you’d be surprised what you could find with an Italian vanity.
- Couches: In all shapes and sizes, having a couch in your bedroom can really give it a unique feel. Weather you decide to go for a classic Italian leather sofa, a fainting couch or a modern sofa, the average 15 year age of this piece of furniture is sure to treat you well.
- Nightstands:>/strong>For being the third most expensive thing you’ll ever buy, next to a house and a car, you’ll want to make sure you get a good deal. Luckily, the variety range of Italian nightstands maybe able to accommodate your needs. Whether you wish to splurge on a hard wood table, or look for something with chrome and metal, you’ll find something you like.
- Leather recliners: Able to become one of the most comfortable pieces of furniture you own, a good quality recliner with leather upholstery can be a great investment. It’s easy to keep clean, for you just need to wipe up spills with a clean cloth, and it can be pared with almost any other piece of furniture, your modern sofa or classic nightstand. It just shouts of classic style, comfort and great European design furniture.
If you are thinking of upgrading you bedroom, consider the wide variety of Italian styles at your fingertips.